Wussla and URL
Please make sure that your website meets all the requirements listed below to meet our services providers regulations and Shetewy Pay terms of services.
- For Sole Propretorships: Certificate of Registration, A copy of passport and visa of the owner, Share certificate / Local Service Agent contract / MOA
- For Partnerships and Cooperations: Certificate of Registration, A copy of passport and visa of all partners, MOA and all amendments
- For Digital Businesses that are not yet incorporated: Digital Business Representative Information should be validated.
- Website content reflects the merchant licensed business activity, the website URL must be the one provided in the application, and no other website can be used.
- Website must not contain nor show prohibited products/services.
- Website shows the items/ Products/Services description and pricing and the transaction currency.
- Website shows the logo of "We Accept Shetewy Pay" on the Home page.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- Refunds will be made by the merchant only.
- Merchant must detail the return, refund, and cancellation policy clearly on the Website to inform users of their rights and responsibilities: The wrong product was sent by the merchant, the product is defective, the product was damaged in shipping, the product is tampered.
- If No refund policy, this must be very clearly communicated to users before the purchase decision is made, to prevent misunderstanding and disputes.
- There should be a cancellation policy, If No Cancellation policy, this must be very clearly communicated to Users before the purchase decision is made, to prevent misunderstanding and disputes.
- Website must have the Name of the company, E-mail address, Phone numbers, P.O. Box and Office Address, Country name.